Warning: Last items in stock!
500 Item Items
NOTE: Two essentials of brewing Tan Yang Gong Fu: First, brewing water temperature to be controlled, and second, controlling the soaking time. Usually, brewing black tea water temperature is considered to be around 80 ° C.
1. The countdown timer is set at fifteen minutes.
2. Take 5 ~ 6g tea.
3. Take the cup to take hot water 240cc, add Tan Yang tea.
4. Start the countdown timer at the same time.
5. When the countdown timer sounds, filtering the tea leaf. Put it into the 700cc glass of wine.
6. Add 60cc fructose, or 45cc peak honey, or shrink fruit juice 75cc.
7. Add ice to the wine cup 80% of full.
8. Pour it to cup to drink after shaking.
1. Do not have a glass of wine.
2. Displace the hot water to the ice.
3. Other steps same as the cold-brewing method steps.
No customer reviews for the moment.